Ever wonder what others love? Hate? Think?
On the twistori site itself, we read "this is the first step in an ongoing social experiment, based on twitter. inspired by wefeelfine and drawing data from summize, hand-crafted by amy hoy and thomas fuchs."
I love experiments.
Categorized this way: Love, Hate, Think, Believe, Feel, Wish. Click any of them to see what others, well... love, hate, think, believe, feel or wish!
Some excerpts that scrolled by (I guess there's no way around the scrolling, eh?) as I was perusing:
- I love coming to work n feeling anxious that I won't make enough money to cover my $900 worth of bills due on the 1st n making it!
- On the road again...! Toes properly pedi'ed to match my car. I'm a dork and I love it!
- I don't watch American Idol and don't care about Paula Abdul. But I love, love that people are all, OFF WITH HER HEAD! Is that wrong of me?
- After twodays of going to work sick, I've decided to stay home and try and kick this thing. I hate calling in sick.
- I've been sneezing so hard,I think my head might explode.
- I just spilled broccoli cheddar soup on myself. Twice.I think I need a sippie cup.
- My abs hurt. I believe that's a good thing. More volleyball this weekend, mehopes.
- awake... i believe some caffeination is in order here
- I believe that the secrets of life are at the bottom of my coffee mug. I must investigate.
- Hey! I jst rewatched th last lost..and i'm confused? i have so many questions? i wish we could all sit in a room and watch it 2gethr.
- somebody brought in super extra hardcore colombian coffee and i tried it, my first sip and i feel like i injected myself with it.
- the more of you who follow me, the more pressure I feel to write something witty. Maybe this is how cult leaders feel?
One might surmise that people - or at least twitter-using, social networking-types - are concerned with health, love their tv and really love their beverages - particularly their coffee... Hm. Maybe!
Hat tip to the twitter blog.