- There's a cricket in the house.
- But no coffee.
- The cricket won't let me catch him. Or maybe I just don't care enough to try that hard.
- I very much care about the coffee.
- But lack the energy to deal with it just yet.
- So I ran some water through yesterday's grounds. Which I thankfully hadn't thrown out yet.
- I'm not yet awake enough to formulate a description accurate enough to tell you how vile it tastes.
- But I don't want a headache circa 1pm, so I'm drinking it.
- Inspiration Fairy hasn't visited me yet this morning, so I thought I'd be more scientific about it instead. Picked through what has become one seriously messy collection of beads to find specific color ranges to possibly complement the pendant I'd picked.
- Then laid them on the table.
- So far that's all I've got.
- But hope springs eternal.
- After all, Pandora.com is offering up some spectacular
cheese80's tunes this morning.
Okay, it wasn't at all scientific, like I suggested earlier. But I decided to suck it up and just go with it, anyway, and this is what happened. Blues. Aquas. Splashes of black and brown. More blues and aquas. Sterling.
Meanwhile, I'm trying something new with the photo backgrounds. I think I'm likin' it. For now, anyway.