Okay, everybody, say it with me: "I can do this. It is possible to accomplish everything on your list today."
Want to see a little bit of the list? It'll help you see why I'm asking for a collective chant!
- 3-5 hours of work on a website that's picked up some amazing momentum and really just wants to be finished today,
- put the price tags on the photos you still haven't gotten to see on my much-promised, new-and-improved photo gallery that I'll be lucky to finish before I fly to Seattle on Wednesday
- take those necklaces to my friend who has a booth at a festival this weekend; she's gonna' show some of my work while I
- (teach two 3 hour sessions of beading) for which I am not yet ready:
- review inventory of beads I have now
- go buy extra beading wire and clasps and other goodies I need to supplement
- take a look at the space where I'll be working (since the necklaces have to be dropped off near where I'm teaching, it won't be out of my way)
- Clean up some of this mess since my parents are coming tmorrow
- at least 2 loads of laundry, probably 3
- try and figure out what to wear to a party on Sunday - buy something if necessary