...to have their own blogs.
Or maybe I just say this to make myself feel better for how slack I've been in keeping up with my self-imposed responsibility to write in here on a regular basis.
Evidence (the fact that some IP addresses are logged with nice, frequent regularity in my stats) suggests that some people would like it if I posted more regularly as I've indicated I would.
As it is, I have not. Hm. But I have done a lot of other stuff. Like:
- kept my cat alive by feeding her when she asks for it,
- following up on some email soliciations that may lead to good business
- writing my parents on email
- and some other people too
- taking a friend to the airport
- putting some plants into the ground so they don't die in those pots
- watering one of my back yard beds
- doing a boatload of work for paying clients
- doing a shipload of work for myself which doesn't yield any money now but will yield funds in time, if I'm playing my cards right
- had more than one nice long phone conversations
- been to two different farmer's markets
- and to The Fresh Market
- washed a load of towels
- studied for about an hour on some marketing related material I've been trying to consume so I can be a better business woman
- read a couple of interesting blog entries
- cropped and rotated a honkin pile of electonic photos
- decided that my hair is, while too long to be considered a nice cut like the one it originally started out as, was its own interesting OTHER cut and so chose not to go for a haircut today
- thought about washing the car and changed my mind when some thermometer or other (granted, that might have been a glitch) read 108 and I wilted at the thought of any more moments out of doors
- watched a video about how to make your own beads
- fell asleep during said video and decided to allow myself a nap
- wished I hadn't napped and forced myself to get up
- started writing in my long lost blogs and promised myself to write several entries before I let myself sleep. This is the third.