Seattle is all the way over on "the other" coast. From here on the East
Coast, that is. And Rachel and Bob are making plans to move there. I
haven't ever been, and now I have twice as many reasons to go visit.
Rhianon and Aaron live in that area, too, and how interesting that Rhi
wrote just yesterday to catch up and suggest, again, that I come visit
sometime. What great timing, in light of my recent thoughts! Travel
thoughts, that is. I haven't written her back yet, but when I do
I'll share this little tidbit with her.
Last night we got together and discussed elements like color, overall feel, images, fonts, and the like. We also talked about categories and links and other such parts that will help us organize the site. Today I worked a little bit on putting together a draft they can look at to tell me if I'm close or far off base from what they were imagining. This is one of my favorite parts.
When it's ready to show, I'll come back and add a link here.
- I've loaded the dishwasher but not turned it on
- Found some hangers but not put anything on them
- Moved the "new" filing cabinet into a semi-permanent locaiton
- Filed some papers and sorted a few more
- Taken a couple of phone calls
- Read some articles related to running web-based businesses
- and it's almost 1pm.