How's your productivity level today? Here? Not so grand. Not horrid, but not exactly a "red letter day" either. Never mind I'm sitting here about to resume work on One Of The Most Fun Web Design Projects Of Ever, something was nagging me. Suddenly I realized it was going to continue to bother me that my poor little'ol blog was being ignored.
So here you are. My Friday Hey Ya'll! How about a few items from my "to do" list? Since that doesn't require much concentration at all! Personal and work all mixed in together:
- Download photos from last night's Dot Matrix Project performances of Laurelyn Dossett and Rhiannon Giddens. Not sure I got anything good, but I'm still gonna' check. Soon I'll tell you a little about it. (Hint = amazing.) Not today, though.
- Rework graphics from the aforementioned web project, combining my clients' favorite elements for the next round.
- Loads and loads of laundry.
- Reply to a whole honkin pile of emails I've neglected.
- And a couple of phone calls, too.
- Look at the needs of a brand new potential client and respond to her questions.
- Resume trying to figure out The Perplexing CSS Issue that's kept me stumped on yet another web project for longer than I meant to take.
The tunes are fine, I'm in a spectacular mood, and I figure the next couple of hours are going to be more successful than the last one was. It could happen, right? With this list, it had better!
You? I hope your day is fabulous and every bit as productive as you want/need it to be. Cheers!
Just saw on Twitter that DMP already has a few photos up from last night. Here they are, for anyone interested!