Yea, I stole 'em. Stole these questions from my friend Dena's blog. (Thanks, Dena!) She stole 'em from her friend Tamara's. Yes it's long. But you're hot really focusing that well today, anyway, are you? Plus you're tired from all that shopping. Go 'head on...read it! Then steal it for your own blog. Or add a comment telling of your own fun experience with whatever story this triggers in your memory!
1. Started your own blog. Why yes! Coming up on 4 years ago!
2. Slept under the stars. Not unless you count the inside of a tent.
3. Played in a band. Mom and brother covered that for the family.
4. Visited Hawaii. Not yet.
5. Watched a meteor shower. No.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity. Never more than I can afford.
7. Been to Disneyland. Oddly, no.
8. Climbed a mountain. Climbed around ON a mountain!
9. Held a praying mantis. Not for very long.
10. Sang a solo. That was a long, long time ago.
11. Bungee jumped. No.
12. Visited Paris. Gimme' some time...
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea. No.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. Don't think you could really call it that. Bought a bunch of stained glass making supplies, came up with an idea, called a friend on the phone to get some pointers. It wasn't pretty. (Anybody want to buy some stained glass supplies?)
15. Adopted a child. No.
16. Had food poisoning. Projectile vomiting at 3am is hard to forget.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty. No.
18. Grown your own vegetables. Yummy, juicy, perfect tomatos, oh yes.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France. Not yet.
20. Slept on an overnight train. Wouldn't that be fun? Maybe soon.
21. Had a pillow fight. Yup. And Bigmama totally busted us, too. Who knew a woman could have such strong feelings about her bed pillows being outside with a bunch of sweaty kids?
22. Hitch hiked. Heard too many scary stories when I was a kid.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill. Who, me???
24. Built a snow fort. My snow men don't need no stinkin' forts!
25. Held a lamb. No.
26. Gone skinny dipping. And I'll do it again, too!
27. Run a Marathon. Yea, right.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice. How I want to...
29. Seen a total eclipse. I think so, but I have great imagination and might have made that one up. The memory's going.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. Many, many times.
31. Hit a home run. Learning to hit the ball: that'll have to come first.
32. Been on a cruise. No. But I loved reading A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again and thought it was magnificent. Does that count?
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person. Yup! Enjoy a photo with me? Mostly this is the bridge, but it's the shot I was able to find quickly this morning.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. I'm such a mutt, I wouldn't know where to start!
35. Seen an Amish community. Not while they were IN their community.
36. Taught yourself a new language. Not one that anybody else understands.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. Still workin' on that one.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person. One day...
39. Gone rock (wall) climbing. No.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David. No
41. Sung karaoke. Yes, but hopefully there were no videos.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt. No.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant. No.
44. Visited Africa. No.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight. Oh yea.
46. Been transported in an ambulance. Happy to say no.
47. Had your portrait painted drawn. Does that caricature in Central Park count?
48. Gone deep sea fishing. No.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person. My travel questions have a lot of no's. :(
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. No.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling. Maybe one day.
52. Kissed in the rain. Yes, but I think it's time to try it again.
53. Played in the mud. Lots and lots of mud play in my world.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater. No, and that bums me out, too!
55. Been in a movie. No.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China. No.
57. Started a business. If I stretch the description of a business, sure!
58. Taken a martial arts class. Not yet. Always wanted to.
59. Visited Russia. No.
60. Served at a soup kitchen. No, but collected and delivered a lot of food to a place that has a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies. No but I did my part on the buying end.
62. Gone whale watching. No but that sounds way cool.
63. Got flowers for no reason. Yes, a couple of times.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma. After I turned green once then almost passed out the next time, they told me maybe I should stop. But I used to coordinate blood drives which made me feel a little bit better about not giving my own.
65. Gone sky diving. Still trying to decide if I want to do that.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp. Not yet.
67. Bounced a check. Years and years ago.
68. Flown in a helicopter. No, but my door wasn't completely closed in the tiny plane that time, and I have pictures to prove it.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial. Yes!
71. Eaten Caviar. Yes.
72. Pieced a quilt. Does a quilt top count? Then yes!
73. Stood in Times Square. Yes!
74. Toured the Everglades. No.
75. Been fired from a job. Laid off doesn't count, right?
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London. No.
77. Broken a bone. No, but have pins in my hip and that's sort of in the same category, no?
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle. Oh yea! Gonna' do it again, too!
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person. No.
80. Published a book. No. Helped design and lay one out recently, though!
81. Visited the Vatican. No.
82. Bought a brand new car. Yes. 18 years ago. And I still love that car!
83. Walked in Jerusalem. No
84. Had your picture in the newspaper. Yes.
85. Read the entire Bible. Many parts, but not the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House. Yes.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. No thank you.
88. Had chickenpox. Yes, then gave it to my siblings.
89. Saved someone’s life. No.
90. Sat on a jury. Not yet.
91. Met someone famous. Define famous.
92. Joined a book club. Yes, though it was short-lived.
93. Lost a loved one. Yes, and I still miss them all.
94. Had a baby. I'm told there's a lot of pain involved.
95. Seen the Alamo in person. No.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake. No.
97. Been involved in a law suit. No.
98. Owned a cell phone. Several.
99. Been stung by a bee. Yea. Here...enjoy the experience with me, again!
100. Read an entire book in one day. Many times!
Wow. That was long. I'm thinkin' it's time to brush off my passport! Sheesh!!! What about you? Did this trigger any interesting stories? Tell!