An hour and a half ago I sat down here just to quickly check some email and blogs. And, y'know, do a couple of other things I need to do. In one hour I'm supposed to be in a place it will take me one half hour to drive. I still haven't showered.
The Interweb? It's just so interesting!!! Sucks me in every time. Meanwhile:
- My morning's soundtrack is provided by The Cure. A little louder than necessary. Heh.
- It smells like Crayons in here and I don't know why.
- I think I'm actually going to finally bother listing some new pieces on my Etsy shop today.
- I registered for Converge South 2008 last night and am very, very excited about it. (More on that later.)
- Two new people are reportedly interested in having me design websites for them. Will very much enjoy getting to talk to them and find out if the rumors are true.
- My coffee? Not bad, but a little substandard compared to what I want. Think I'll stop by Tobacco USA and pick up some Southern Lights blend, before returning here to work later. Which is some seriously tasty coffee.