- You're just plain curious: what in the world could this "A Bit of Indulgence" be about, anyway?
- It's still early in "the shopping season," for many of us; you want to get a handle on your gift-buying!
- You believe it's way more fun to meet the people you buy from than to peruse the impersonal aisles at those larger establishments.
- Where else can you get some yummy treats, shop a bit, laugh a lot, meet creative types, and never leave town?
- You've been wanting to stop by and say hi to moi for a long time - it really has been too long. Come on down, ya'll!
So here are the basics: A Bit of Indulgence
- Friday, October 3, 2008 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Saturday, October 4, 2008 10:00am - 4:00pm
- at the Greensboro Woman’s Club’s Weir-Jordan House