One two three, breathe in. One two three, breathe out. Sure, it's a seriously productive day, but dude...how did it get to be AFTER noon?
It's a good thing I have to run two During Business Hours errands today. Although I find that friends are quite willing to come to me, on occasion - thereby keeping me from the title "hermit" - I haven't actually left the house since Thursday night. Yea, it's time.
So I'm a little frantic, trying to do "just one more thing" and then another, before I get out of here. There's still time, but that clock's ticking. Meanwhile, this here to-do list? It's scaring me. A lot. Although not in a totally unpleasant way. I am, after all, highly grateful to have lots and lots of work! So you know, though - if you read this and I owe you an email? I'm sorry. And I'm sure you'll hear from me very soon. If not, call or email again. It will neither offend me nor hurt my feelings.
Today's been interesting, though:
- I've talked to two of the other artists in the September Soirée event I'm doing on the 20th, which is always a rare treat.
- And answered the question "What exactly do you do with Twitter???"
- Plus I found someone to fire the pendants I made a week or two ago! (To replace the ones that totally flopped - I'll have to tell you about this ill-fated commission sometime.) I have a kiln but it's in storage. The friend with who I usually fire my stuff is on a cruise. In Alaska. How cool is THAT? But it's also cool to finally get these pendants bisqued. It's been dragging on way too long.
- I took photos of some pendants.
- Although I forgot to shoot the 5 bracelets I made this weekend.
And in my Endless Playlist Of Songs That Tend To Surprise Me? Another Brick in the Wall. Heh. Serious nostalgia.
Happy Monday, ya'll!