Having worked until after 1am, I elected to let myself sleep as late as I wanted this morning. So I was awakened with a lovely phone call. This was followed by:
- Lots of email,
- A cup of hazelnut coffee,
- Fairly sappy music, even for me,
- Slices of cheddar cheese and fat, juicy bing cherries,
- A list of questions for Boston Client, written with a Bic pen on college ruled, lined paper,
- Five minutes spent riveted by the wet, dark surface of the gnarly tree branches reaching in to the foggy sky outside my window,
- Posting some rant about those branches on my Facebook status,
- The 2 minutes that followed spent wondering if it's better to clear your FB status entirely, or to write inane status updates,
- The recognition that I'm not the only one who still needs to figure out the answer to that question,
- Some Photoshop "play" in which I looked at a string of words a client sent me, using different fonts and spacing and colors,
- The decision to give my blog over, today, to nothing but a morning list, with the promise that I'll craft the one I'd decided upon, yesterday, later on after I've accomplished more.
Hope your day is also filled with your own perfect details and rhythms...