So what does the workspace and to do list of Those Creative Women look like in the days leading up to the first ever event by this name? Well, hard to say about the others (athough one email during the weekend said, "I have been working like a dog!" but I can tell you about here. Denial, actually. I mean, there's progress being made. Absolutely...'cause we're a tenacious bunch. But yea, you can just about set your clocks by the reality that I haven't gotten nearly as much done to prepare for this weekend's festivities. OH the pretty things I have for you, though. And more coming. It is, after all, "only" Wednesday! Part of my reason for writing this right now is to remind myself of how much fun I have just making jewelry. So after I write, I'm thinking to turn my attention to some great design time!
If you live anywhere nearby, you seriously need to make plans to come out this weekend.
I've already written about this more than once, back here when I first announced my participation, and over here too, when I hosted a drawing as a way to help spread the word of our hoo ha! So you can read those posts to fill yourself in on what this whole business is about. Or you can visit our event's web page. That has lots of great information.
So, what's going on over here? I was about to tell you. WellL
- I'm working on website designs, of course. 'Cause it's what I do.
- And taking photos of some of my pieces (like the earrings you see in this post,)
- Because I'm going to be listing some new items in my Etsy shop during the next couple of days,
- And getting ready to run another drawing tomorrow. 'Cause I promised I would and you know me...I like to fill up that schedule.
- And making a few new pieces when time permits,
- Picking up display items from storage,
- Organizing inventory,
- Polishing jewerly,
- Making sure I have boxes all ready to go,
- And business cards,
Because Saturday it's on! I absolutely cannot wait to see all of you this weekend!