Wow. It's been almost a week since my last blog post. Conventional wisdom in the blog world says we don't mention this, and we certainly don't apologize for it. Actually, this isn't an apology. I've been busy. The blog wasn't at the top of my priority. Simple and basic.
This week, I've:
- Loved every second of my work (and those were a lot of seconds,)
- Enjoyed the company of some friends and family members, and talked to lots I didn't see,
- Had a happy birthday,
- Danced for no reason, when the music was extra-good,
- Gotten along with everyone I've encountered,
- Received a glorious, surprise gift, (I may tell you about it later, but I don't know yet if I can,)
- Cooked a couple of nice meals,
- Watched a cerebrally-unchallenging-but-entertaining-chick-flick,
- Been happy.
There just wasn't a lot of time for the blog, in between. And? As we all know, what makes for great, fun reading is lots of drama, angst, lessons, and even bitterness, at times. But I have little of any of these. I'm just happy.
Now. Wondering about that graphic up there at the top of this page? It's a slice of a graphic mockup I'm including in an array of samples for one of my clients. Possible design concept for her site I'm designing. And? If it's not right for her site that's fine. Although I may just have to steal it for myself. I'm kinda' into the look, see. Today, especially. It would be a huge change, of course, from my current design. And much as I might like a new facelift for melody watson dot com, the last thing I have time for is a redesign. Still, maybe it would be fun to have a soft, super-feminine look for a change. I think we'll just have to wait and see, won't we?
And that's that. Back to work for a while, then?
Hope your week has been happily Un Blog Worthy, too!