Are you enjoying this day as much as I am? Do you also think it's important to take a few minutes each day just to make (at least a mental) list of things for which you're thankful? Because I was looking out the window at that blue, blue sky, and the background music in the coffee shop where I'm working is lovely, and the sound of laughter has wafted over to me several times today, I thought I'd stop my work and just make that list right here! (Granted, I started writing this before 3pm today, and now it's after 7 11 - took a while to get this written. Never mind that. It's still a great day!) You may remember something similar over here; that one seemed to strike a chord with readers, maybe the time is right again.
In no particular order, at this moment I am grateful for:
- Meeting a new client and discovering, as anticipated, a kindred spirit. Plus it's a project I anticipate will be really rewarding.
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion. Especially the nearly-empty tube in the bottom of my bag, just after using the overly-harsh soap in the restroom here. So, so emollient.
- A recent Just Because phone call: "How did it go? I was pulling for you."
- A soothing hot bath with Kneipp's Lavender Balancing Herbal Bath. Feelin' pretty confident that this very bath in the photo is going to have its very own blog post one day, so we'll just leave it at that for now.
- A tiny little edamame addiction. Also likely to inspire its own blog post, sometime soon. Yu uu uuum!
What about you? Tell us something from your own Gratitude List!